The purpose of this
LSU NCBRT/ACE presentation is to provide an overview of observable attacker
characteristics that may indicate an attack is part of a larger incident and a
potential Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack (or CCTA). There are several
observable characteristics that may also include plans to overwhelm resources
and make the attack as effective as possible. Recognition of these clues early
in the attack will allow responders to activate appropriate assets and employ
response resources as efficiently as possible.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.