The purpose of this presentation is to provide Emergency Responders an informational reminder of key principles surrounding the formation and response of a Rescue Task Force (RTF) in an active shooter or active threat incident.
This presentation was created using content from NCBRT’s PER-275, Law Enforcement Active Shooter Emergency Response, and PER-340, Active Threat Integrated Response Course.
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.