The purpose of this presentation is to remind emergency responders of key principles for applying direct pressure to injuries sustained during an active threat incident when tourniquets may not be an option.
This presentation was created using content from NCBRT’s PER-340, Active Threat Integrated Response Course.
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.