The Movement to
Contact micro module provides emergency responders an overview or refresher of
key principles for team movement as they move to mitigate an active threat.
This presentation looks at team sizes and configurations, as well as the
advantages and disadvantages of a few common ones.
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.