The LSU NCBRT/ACE BATH Assessments presentation is part of a series of micro modules based on certified course content. The purpose of this presentation is to provide emergency responders an overview or refresher of key principles for BATH Assessments. Using this simple assessment tool, responders identify and treat life-threatening bleeding, maintain an open airway, monitor for signs of tension pneumothorax, and attempt to maintain the victim’s body temperature to prevent hypothermia.
This presentation was created using content from NCBRT's PER-340, Active Threat Integrated Response Course.
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.