The purpose of this
presentation is to provide an informational reminder of key
principles for Behavioral Intervention Teams. BITs are formed to respond to the
early detection of and intervention of worrisome or potentially harmful behavior
and to prevent campus violence. These BITs provide a
centralized point to which concerned members of the campus community can report
instances of worrisome or potentially harmful behavior.
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.