The purpose of this
presentation is to provide an overview of the seven steps in the Readiness:
Training Identification and Preparedness Planning process. The RTIPP process
assists jurisdictions efficiently plan and schedule training that is relevant
to community preparedness. It is critical that agencies within a jurisdiction
plan and train together so they can respond effectively when an incident
occurs. In an all hazards, whole community approach, public sector agencies,
private sector organizations, and nongovernmental organizations all play a role
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.