The purpose of this presentation is to provide guidance on how emergency planners can understand and enhance their jurisdictional profiles. Constantly changing communities must plan for threats and their associated needs must be consistently and continuously reviewed. Response communities, resource groups, and critical infrastructure must also be identified within the established geographic region.
*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.