The purpose of this presentation is to provide an overview of the documents that planning teams should refer to when completing a readiness assessment. By evaluating their abilities to meet their emergency operations plan (EOP) using traditional and national preparedness tools, participants learn that agencies that plan and train together are much better equipped to successfully respond together.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.