The purpose of this
presentation is to provide an overview of the preoperational activities leading
up to a planned terrorist attack. Preoperational Planning can be done secretly
and remotely, over several months or years. This presentation identifies those
preoperational behaviors so that participants can learn to better recognize
suspicious activities that could indicate a terrorist attack.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.