This course provides security training personnel with increased awareness of the various facets of terrorism and criminal activity that could occur at a retail facility. During this course participants will examine weapons that may be used in a terror attack and will be able to describe various attack tactics that may be used against a retail facility. Participants will also be able to assess potentially suspicious behavior and will be able to conduct surveillance at their facility. The course describes proper response to terrorist or criminal incidents.
The course is a self-directed, online tutorial developed by the National Center for Biomedical Research and Training (NCBRT).*** NOTE ***
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile (FEMA SID can be obtained from https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID)
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.