The purpose of this
presentation is to teach emergency planners how to ensure that their training
assessment team includes members that adequately represent the jurisdiction.
Team members from the whole community will be responsible for completing the
assessment process. The team will analyze response capabilities to identify
training needs, develop training goals for the jurisdiction, identify training
sources, and create a multiyear training plan.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.