The purpose of this presentation is to illustrate the benefits of
consolidating training needs into a jurisdictional multiyear training plan.
This plan provides opportunities for interagency collaboration and training. It
allows jurisdictions to train with other agencies or jurisdictions that will be
responding during an emergency. Consolidating several agencies’ needs into one
jurisdiction-wide training plan allows agencies with common training goals to
work together, share resources, and provide each other with help and support.
Multidisciplinary training can lead to a better-informed, better-connected
response community, and a far more successful response.
If you receive a message saying "You cannot enroll yourself in this course", you first need to complete your profile information which is required for DHS-Certified training.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.