The purpose of this
presentation is to provide demonstrations of effective door barricading
techniques. During an active threat incident, it is important for individuals
to place as many obstacles and time-consuming barriers between themselves and
the threat as possible. Taking steps to impede or stop the progress of a threat
could increase survivability and save lives. Participants are encouraged to
apply principles from this course to plans and procedures in their workplaces.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.