The purpose of this presentation is to provide guidelines on how to establish a baseline for area observation. Emergency responders, security professionals, security support staff, and the public must work together to identify suspicious objects, substances, and people. To find something abnormal or suspicious first requires an understanding of the normal or expected. This is called establishing a baseline for the area or event.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email email@example.com if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.