This LSU NCBRT presentation describes the process of assessing the validity of information for intelligence purposes. The content provided is for informational purposes. Officers should follow their agency’s standard operating procedures. Analysis often involves interpreting many different types of raw data and information, and the accuracy of information used to produce intelligence products is critical. Information collected from all sources should be evaluated for source reliability, information validity, relevancy, and materiality. Intelligence personnel and investigators will evaluate the reliability of the source and the validity of the information gathered.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select Profile
- Under User Details, select Edit Profile
- Scroll down and click FEMA Required Fields,
- Fill out all fields and click Update Profile
- It may take up to 5 minutes to update your permissions
- Refresh the course page to check for access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your access is not granted after 5 minutes.